The UBFC Doctoral College supports PhD student associations.
Each year, the UBFC Doctoral College sets up its support system for UBFC PhD student associations by opening a call for projects. Open to any association proposing an initiative for all PhD students, it provides funding for any action carried out during the academic year.
To be eligible, the project presented must
- be carried out by a PhD students’ association based in Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- be intended for UBFC PhD students (single-discipline projects are not eligible)
- be of a scientific, educational or professional nature, including the organisation of events, competitions, communication activities and workshops, in line with the objectives of UBFC doctoral training
The winning association undertakes to :
- submit a financial statement and an activity report within three months of the project’s completion
- display the UBFC doctoral college logo on all communication materials
- indicate the words “with the support of the UBFC Doctoral College” on all communication materials
The rules for the 2022/2023 call for projects and the application form will be published in October 2022.