The UBFC Doctoral College supports PhD student associations.
Each year, the UBFC Doctoral College sets up its support system for Bourgogne Franche-Comté PhD student associations by opening a call for projects. Open to any association proposing an initiative for all PhD students, it provides funding for any action carried out during the academic year.
To be eligible, the project presented must
- be carried out by a PhD students’ association based in Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- be intended for UBFC PhD students
- be of a scientific, educational or professional nature, including the organisation of events, competitions, communication activities and workshops, in line with the objectives of UBFC doctoral training
The winning association undertakes to :
- submit a financial statement and an activity report within three months of the project’s completion
- display the UBFC doctoral college logo on all communication materials
- indicate the words “with the support of the UBFC Doctoral College” on all communication materials
Through this call for projects, the Doctoral College aims to encourage the activities of associations by providing them with a budget of €2,000 to carry out a project in 2023/2024 targeting doctoral students enrolled at UBFC.
The Doctoral College Bureau will meet on 18 January 2024 to select the winning association.
The funds will be paid to the association after validation by the UBFC Board of Directors.
We encourage you to respond to this call for projects, for the benefit of UBFC doctoral students.