Find in this section all the useful documents for the preparation of your Habilitation to Direct Research and throughout your doctorate, from registration to the withdrawal of the diploma, including the defence of the thesis.
Doctoral student guide
Enrollment /Re-enrollment in PhD
Doctoral Thesis Charter (available on ADUM)
Individual training agreement (document to be filled in from your personal ADUM space)
Master’s degree exemption
International thesis co-supervision
Request for authorisation to hold a thesis defence in camera (available on ADUM)
Confidentiality agreement committee members (available on ADUM)
Confidentiality agreement reporters (available on ADUM)
Confidentiality agreement Guests (available on ADUM)
Defence minutes (available on ADUM)
Defence Report (available on ADUM)
European doctorate Label
European doctorate label application form (document to be filled in from your personal ADUM space)
Reimbursement of missions
A mission is a business trip
NB : We invite you to contact the secretariat to know the specific rules of your DS.
Before you leave on mission, you must :
- Establish a Mission Order at no cost to your institution (UFC, uB, UTBM, ENSMM or AgroSup), sign it and have it signed
- Complete, sign and have signed the request for business travel authorisation as a UBFC mission order (SPIM form / form other DS)
- Send these two documents to the secretariat of your DS
If you are being reimbursed for the first time, you must also complete and send to the ED the document Natural person to be created, together with your bank details
If you are making a journey for the first time with your own vehicle, you must also provide a copy of your vehicle registration document, your insurance certificate and your driving licence.
When you return from your mission, you must :
- Send the ORIGINAL supporting documents (toll ticket, parking ticket, train or plane ticket, meal ticket, etc.) to the DS secretariat
- Specify any corrections to be made to your initial declaration
Each doctoral school offers its doctoral students different types of aid (printing aid, purchase of books, etc.), so we invite you to contact the secretariat of your DS to find out the rules specific to your DS.
To benefit from direct support, you must submit an application to the secretariat of your DS.